Super Hair Removal Device shr ipl
1.shr hair removal faster and painless 2.ipl hair removal 3.Skin Rejuvenation 4.pigmentation treatment 5.Vascular therapy 6.Acne therapy
Super Hair Removal Device shr ipl
OPT,SHR, super hair removal, the principle is similar with ipl, but use much bigger power supply, and more capacitors, so the charge and
discharge is much faster, so emit light very fast, can emit light several time in one second, and the treatment is much faster.The working
theory is heating the dermis to a target temperature gradually,it damages the hair follicles and prevents regrowth effectively,meanwhile
avoiding injury to the surrounding tissue.A high repetition rate of single pulses are delivered deep into the dermis,achieving high average
power and therapeutically effective heat build-up,without the risk of injury and no pain virtually.
1. Therapy acne
2. Reduction of vascular lesions
3. Reduction of pigmented lesions
4. Skin rejuvenation
5. Permanent hair removal
6. Wrinkle removal
SHR handpiece for fast hair removal.
IPL handpiece can do other treatment, such as normal hair removal, skin rejuvenation, pigmentation removal, ance removal, vascular therapy.
- Most advanced technology: OPT+SHR+ E-light + RF + IPL;
- Suitable for all skin types treatment;
- Alarm protection system of water current and water temperature;
- Easier operation: 8’’ color touch screen, 10 settings memory systems, 8 languages;
- Easier installation: Plug-and-play CPC connectors;
- Longer working time: powerful cooling system (air + water + semiconductor);
- Medical CE approval, CQC
1. OPT machine is with Single pulse mode can emit energy averagely.
2. OPT filtered violet light and infrared light, which will eradiate and absorb water from target skin. So SHR does not have any side-effect to body.
3. Identified function makes operation simple, and makes treatment safely!
4. with bigger frequency (from 1 to 10Hz), Which accelerate operation speed and short a lot of time for treatment
5. with Stationary technology & In-motion technology. Moving IPL can use less time to do treatment on back, leg and arm.
6. IPL handpiece can do other treatment, multifunction, make the treatment is much better.
7. 2500W big power supply, make sure the energy is very strong.
8. 1-10HZ adjustable frequency, can do the treatment slow or fast.
9. Special SHR handpiece, the lamp quality is very good, can be used for whole day without any stop.
10. IPL handpiece with 5 filters, can be used for different treatment.
|Wavelength||480-950nm or 530-950nm or 640-950nm|
|Continually shooting timer||1-30s|
|Pulse repetition rate||1-10 Hz|
|Water temperature tank||38 degree|
|Display system||8.4″ colorful touch screen|
|Power supply||220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz|
Question & Answer of OPT SHR Elight:
Which advantages does this system have for you?
An optimal intensity can be achieved given that the same area is treated multiple times with low energy impulses. The treatment is more comfortable and the skin is much more better protected than a treatment with conventional methods.
How different colored hair and skin are affected?
Light skin with dark hair responds most favourably to the treatments. In addition to targeting the melanin, OPT technology affects the chromphore, a protein located in the follicle, enabling the successful treatment of dark skin removing achromous, fine hairs.
How does the client feel during treatment?
Treatment with OPT is practically painless as opposed to treatment with the conventional IPL devices. On areas where dense hair growth is, warmth from the light impulses is evoked, but the prickling feelings from light impulses will reduce to a much lesser extent than system with laser or IPL.
Which areas can be treated?
Hair can be removed on any part of the body. It is recommended a test be performed on a small patch before the first treatment.
How many treatments are necessary?
Until now hair has to be treated during the growing phase (20%-30%).In the telogen phase stem cells are in a resting phase but can still successfully be treated with the OPT system. Since growth cycles vary, approx.3 treatments are usually necessary.
How long should be the intervals between treatments?
The hair growth cycle and the interval between treatments should correspond, requiring an interval of approximately 28days.
How much time is necessary for a treatment?
Depending on the size of the area to be treated, the time varies from 15 to 30 minutes for a facial treatment and about 1 hours for both legs.
There are no reviews yet.